Final Hours Remix Final Hours Remix

I was expecting a remix of the same dreaded feeling you get from the game and for a minute I thouht I was right untill I was given a new twist on an old tune. The remix (at least in my eyes... err ears) is a new opening for people to try and tackle for this song. It still gives that classic feeling of fear with the bell and a feeling of techno (like the moon suddenly became a disco ball or somethng). To be honest, I was kinda disappointed somewhere half-way through the song because I was expecting more of a "get the finish line in time" type of song (where the song gets more intense and faster), but in any case I think you did a great job.

ATProductions responds:

I tried to keep the song as techno/trance as possible, so I tried to maintain a certain tempo and flow. I tried adding more instruments and speeding the whole thing up at the end but it ended up being too chaotic... Thank you for your comprehensive comment!

The Lost woods Mixeg The Lost woods Mixeg

You made nothing.

This is from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Re-Arranged Album"

CT - World Revolution CT - World Revolution

Is it over?

At the end of the song, it sounds like it's going to the final stage of Larvos. Does that mean you are going to make the "Last Battle" music?

CandySoup responds:

I'm finishing in in the next hour ;)

~The Nico Nico Concerto~ ~The Nico Nico Concerto~

Sounds familiar

All I know is that "castle in the sky" is the second one and around 4:00 the first pokemon theme starts.

By the way what does "Nico" mean? I've saw Nico-do and its somewhat like this so thier has to be a connection.

darphfluffy responds:

Thanks for the review man!

Nico Nico Douga is a japanese video website. I'm pretty sure it's like the youtube of Japan. Except you have to upload original videos or something. A lot of cool things are up there.

Also Neko is cat, so there's something...

Ayway thanks again bro!

Endless Possibilities (Remix) Endless Possibilities (Remix)

Thanks

I've always love this song and I'm glad somebody finally made a remix of it.